Do you feel everyday monotony? Your eyes and back hurt after long hours in front of the desk? Are you experiencing insomnia and tiredness? Believe me, getting rid of all this is easier than you think. Your organism will be grateful!
Here are some tips on how to work and never get crazy!
- Sleep is the cure for everything! Remember – eight long hours of sleep will give you a strong energy boost for the next day.
- Diet – and I don’t mean the slimming one! Make friends with lunch boxes and you are ready to go to work!
Start your day with a nutritious breakfast and prepare enough food to consume each 3 to 5 hours.
Remember about snacks – but not crisps – such as delicacies, carrots or homemade bars. Drink freshly squeezed juice or refreshing water with lemon and mint.
- Let yourself do some exercises during the working hours! It is not a joke! Remember to relax your body even with simple movements: stand with your back to the wall, put your hands up and down and remember to breathe deep. This will loosen up your muscles.
- Remember about your eyes! Investing in glasses with anti-glare lenses can eliminate a part of the computer’s harmful influence. Artificial tears will keep your eyes moistand vitamins A and C, lutein as well as bilberry (also known as Vaccinium myrtillus) should be obligatory in your diet.
- If you have got a problem with dealing with stress, think of buying antistress balls or other such accessories., They will help you reduce the unnecessary nervous tension.
- And what about coming back home? Lie calmly in your bed for at least 10 minutes – let your body regenerate and remember to put your legs up.
- Hang out with your friends, go to the cinema or even drink a glass of wine – next day you will definitely wake up feeling great.
So, what next? Trying even half of these tips will instantly make your day at work nicer. There’s nothing to lose! Good luck!